1. Sekondi Takoradi Metropolitan Assembly’s Smartsol has been deployed to facilitate effective engagements between city residents and city authorities. The views and opinions expressed by users of Smart Sol and other social media sites operated by STMA do not necessarily represent those of the Assembly or its partners. The Assembly and/or its partners therefore, cannot be held responsible for the accuracy or reliability of information posted by external parties.
2. Views expressed in images, audio and video on SmartSol and social media sites (twitter, YouTube, Facebook etc.) are not necessarily representative of Sekondi Takoradi Metropolitan Assembly or policy.
3. Sekondi Takoradi Metropolitan Assembly does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information posted by users of SmartSol or contained on a linked website.
4. Sekondi Takoradi Metropolitan Assembly cannot and does not authorize posting of copyrighted images, video or audio as well as materials contained on linked websites. It is the responsibility of users to obtain authorization before posting copyrighted materials on SmartSol.
1. SmartSol seeks to further enhance engagement between city residents and city authorities. We encourage public spirited citizens to post service delivery concerns and seek redress. Operators of the Sekondi Takoradi Metropolitan Assembly’s Client Service Unit are on hand to promptly respond to your concerns on service delivery during working hours (Mon-Fri 8:00am to 5:00pm). It your enquiry falls outside these hours, officials will get back to you as soon as possible when office resumes.
2. If your enquiry is urgent please contact the STMA Client Service Unit on the under listed toll-free hotlines:
• Vodafone - 080011903
• MTN -18206
3. STMA urges you to be respectful in your postings. Managers of SmartSol reserve the right to remove any postings that are deemed:
3.1 Abusive or personal attacks
3.2 Material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other entity
3.3 Third party advertising
3.4 Anonymous letters
3.5 Managers of SmartSol reserve the right to terminate involvement by users who post obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful content.